Package – Is a time bound, paid subscription with Dubl'upTM, which allows you to use all the offers (buy one get one free) put forth by various merchants on the Dubl'upTM website or App, Android or IOS, (together referred to as “Site”)
Offer - It is a single electronic coupon offered by a Merchant Partner of buying one item/product/service and getting another item/product/service of equal or lesser value, free of charge at the specified outlet of the said Merchant. (E.g. buy one main course meal and get one free, of equal or lesser value at ABC restaurant )
Merchant/ Merchant Partners – May consists of restaurants, hotels/resorts, cafes, spas, salons, hospitals, gyms, fitness centers or any other entity who tie up with Dubl'upTM and use it as a platform to market their buy one get one offers to Dubl’Up customers.
Prime Offers - These are exclusive, special offers applicable on certain specific time periods only (usually published when merchant(s) want to promote their product/service/experience or during occasions, festivals etc.). These offers cannot be availed for any other product or dates other than what is specified on the offer itself.
- Offers can be redeemed only with the issuing Merchant at any of the merchant location(s)/Outlet(s) specified on the offer and as per the terms mentioned onto the offer read along with these Offer terms. If the merchant or venue refuses to honour any Offer or in case you face any other problem in redeeming the offer please contact email@example.com
- Offers may be redeemed at any time during the relevant merchant’s regular opening hours, and operating days unless otherwise specified on the Offer.
- Offers are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law.
- Unauthorized reproduction, resale or modification of any Offer is prohibited.
- Offers are not transferable, cannot be bartered and can be only be availed upon purchasing the Dubl'upTM Package(s).
- Offers have a validity period that is mentioned in the offer details and need to be redeemed within the stipulated validity period.
- Offers are not valid on public holidays, special events, etc. or as mentioned on the Offer unless otherwise accepted by the merchant.
3. Redeeming Offers
- Select your chosen Offer at the desired outlet, for use on the App.
- Present your chosen Offer to the Merchant outlet prior to requesting for the item/product/service to the relevant merchant, as desired by the said Merchant NOTE: It is important for you to ensure that the outlet staff is aware that you will be using the Dubl'upTM Offer(s) to gain your discount.
- Present your phone to the outlet official to enter the outlet redemption PIN. Once the merchant has entered their PIN, a final redemption id will be generated which the Merchant is required to save.
- Once this is complete, your offer redemption is successful and the merchant shall waive off the charge for the item/product or service redeemed (*Relevant Taxes would not be waived off).
4. Food & Drinks Offers
- Unless otherwise specified on the Offer: o Offers are valid solely for the product mentioned and are not valid on special events, theme nights, buffets unless otherwise accepted by the merchant(s)
- Taxes, service charges or other government fees are not included in offer.
- A Main Course/Special Menu Item is defined as the main element of a customer's lunch or dinner – i.e. not a starter or a dessert. Dubl’up™ does not legislate for the specific layout/design of a merchant’s menu so main courses can be ordered from the full menu irrespective of subtitles such as ‘Pizza’, ‘Pasta’, ‘Grills’ or ‘Fish’ etc.
- An Offer cannot be redeemed by a single person, a minimum of 2 persons are required to redeem an Offer unless otherwise accepted by the Merchant outlet for 1 person to redeem an offer.
- Offers are meant for dine-ins only and are not valid for delivery or take away, unless otherwise specified.
- The number of Offers that can be redeemed per booking/table/group (as outlined above) apply regardless of the mobile Package the Offer is from.
- When two or more people are dining together the following will apply:
o Only one bill will be given per booking/group/table. No splitting of bills will be allowed
o A maximum of 3 offers can be redeemed per booking/group/table.
Number of people 2-3 4-5 6 or more Number of redeemable offers 1 2 3
- When availing an Offer of buy one get one, the two products must be from the same category e.g. Main course- buy one "main course" and get one "main course" free or buy one "steak" and get one "steak" free., The least expensive item ordered as part of the offer will be deducted as the free item.
- Offers on Alcoholic Beverages/ drinks are intended for the use of persons of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol.
5. Health & Fitness Offers
Offers under this category are to be used at the respective merchant outlet(s) only, unless otherwise specified on the offer
6. Salons & Spa’s
- Offers under this category are to be used at the respective merchant outlet(s) only unless otherwise specified on the offer e.g. accepted for home service.
- When the offer is being availed individually, it is the discretion of the merchant outlet to provide you with a voucher or coupon in order to use the free service on your next visit
7. Attractions & Leisure Offers
Attraction & Leisure Offers are to be shared by two or more people within the same visit. Terms and conditions may vary by activity so please refer to the individual Offer/outlet for confirmation of the minimum/maximum number of people required, age restrictions and safety guidelines.
8. Hotel offers
- All hotels included in the Dubl'upTM package provides "One Free Room Night" Hotel Offer
- The Hotel Offer is valid for one free room night when one room night of equal or greater value is purchased at "Best Available Rates" (See Section _ "HOTEL TERMS" below)
- Taxes, charges or other government fees are excluded from the said Hotel Offer.
- The Hotel Offer is based on a discount off the "Best Available Rate" or "Best Flexible Rate" defined as the fully flexible "non-restricted" rate of the day quoted directly by the hotel reservations or hotel website
- The Hotel Offer is based on a one time use for a minimum two nights consecutive stay
- The Hotel Offer applies to the room only rate, excluding breakfast (unless otherwise specified on the Hotel Offer)
- The Hotel offer is valid for all room categories unless otherwise specified on the Hotel Offer, at the hotel’s discretion
- A limit of one Hotel Offer per room booked may be used. A maximum of one night will be complimentary per room booked per stay. The lowest nightly rate quoted will qualify as the free room night
- The hotel has discretion to determine the following: e said hotel. o to offer a discounted room rate for the guest redeeming the offer o to accept more than one offer and/or split the room night free for one or more – fouramily(s), couple(s) or individual(s) staying at the said hotel.
- Any other activity conducted or facilities availed from the hotel shall not be part of the Offer.
- Hotel room night offers are valid at the respective partner hotels only at the locations specified on the Offer.
8.1. Hotel offer booking
- Hotel room night offers are subject to room availability. Please contact the hotel prior to making any bookings/ reservations or redemptions.
- The Hotel Offer is not valid for online bookings via the hotel website or any third party website
- Advanced reservations must be made directly with the hotel prior to arrival. The Hotel Offer is not valid for walk-ins without a prior reservation
- The Hotel Offer does apply to corporate, group or conference rates or travel agency bookings and may not be combined with other discount offers or programs including rates on third party travel or daily deal websites
- These Hotel Offers can be redeemed throughout the year apart from public/national holidays, minimum night stays, special events and from 25th December to 1st January of the preceding year, every year, unless otherwise specified in the offer. Seasonal restrictions also may apply on the said offer.
- The Hotel Offer is valid for new bookings made in accordance with these terms and does not apply to any existing booking where a deposit or payment has been made
- Hotel rates are quoted in local currency or as specified by the hotel
- The Hotel Offer does not include air travel, hotel transfers or other inclusions unless otherwise specified on the Hotel Offer
- All bookings are subject to the standard payment and cancellation policies (see Section _ "HOTEL POLICIES" below)
- To redeem the Hotel Offer, Dubl'upTM mobile application Hotel Offer must be presented at the hotel reception at the time of check in
8.2. Hotel Policies
All bookings are subject to the applicable hotel’s standard reservations, payment and cancellation policies. Before finalising your reservation, please review the hotel’s policy on advance deposits, cancellations and late arrival guarantees. Dubl'upTM will not accept any responsibility for each hotel’s management policies.
8.3. Hotel Terms
What is the "Best Available Rate"?
The Hotel Offers are based on a discount off the Best Available Rate at each hotel. The "Best Available Rate" is the fully flexible "non-restricted" room only rate of the day quoted directly by the hotel reservations to the public and is generally published on the hotel’s website. It may also be referred to as the "Best Flexible Rate" or "Rack Rate". The Best Available Rate varies from the hotel’s other promotional rates including weekend package rates, advance purchase rates, all inclusive package rates and summer/Ramadan rates.
What is "Subject to Availability"?
The Hotel Offers are "Subject to Availability" of rooms at the discounted rate allocated to this promotion at the time of booking at each hotel. When this allocation of rooms is filled, the Hotel Offer may then no longer be available to Dubl'upTM customers, even if the hotel still has rooms available to be sold at full rate. Please check availability of the Hotel Offer with hotel reservations at the time of booking.
Public Holidays / Seasonal Restrictions The Hotel Offers may or may not be available during public holiday periods, details regarding which shall be mentioned on the Hotel Offer. Some hotels may also have minimum night stay requirement for all bookings, or specific block-out dates during special event or peak seasonal periods. This requirement may also apply to the Hotel Offers. Please check with the hotel prior to making a booking.
8.4. Redeeming the Hotel Offer
To redeem a hotel room night offer, select the respective hotel that you would like to stay at, from the list of hotel’s present in the hotel & leisure category of the Dubl’Up app (You can find the respective hotel by using the search tool option present in the app)
You would need to contact the hotel by calling them directly (by clicking the call icon) or by filling in & submitting the online booking form available on the app. On filling out the form the hotel will contact you directly at the earliest possible to confirm on your booking. Should you not receive any communication from the hotel in 24hours, it’s best that you call or email the hotel directly, or contact Dubl'upTM for any grievances on firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Make sure you inform the hotel that you would like to redeem the Dubl’Up complimentary room night offer for your upcoming booking Should you be willing to proceed with your booking you would need to confirm with the hotel accordingly via phone or email. The hotel will then send you an email confirming your booking
At the time of visit to the hotel, inform the hotel’s reception on your booking and the Dubl’Up offer for redemption
Present the smart phone to the hotel’s reception for the hotel’s pin code to be entered
On successful redemption, a final redemption id would be generated (The Hotel official may note down the redemption id for their records). At this stage your offer redemption is complete. IMPORTANT: If any outlet rejects or refuses to honor the offer please contact email@example.com
The barter, trade, sale, purchase or transfer for compensation of the Package or any of its offers or contents by any person or entity, including but not limited to travel services, travel providers, and distributors of the product or any of its Offers, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized by Dubl'up. The package and its offers and other content are intended for the non- profit use of the individual purchaser of the offers. Additionally, the use of the Package or any of its Offers for advertising purposes is strictly prohibited. Any use of the offers in violation of these rules will render the offers void, and Dubl'up will avail itself of any and all legal remedies available to it. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
DISCLAIMER: Dubl'up will not be responsible if any merchant or venue permanently closes or refuses to accept any offer. Dubl'up will not be responsible in the event that acts of God, fire casualties, illness, injury or other events beyond its control prevents you from using any offer.