1. Types of Information We Collect
You provide us with your Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information during your interaction with the Site and Other Programs. We also collect Personal Information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to an Online Community.
Contact information that allows us to communicate with you. We obtain this information when you order or register or avail subscription and avail the products or services or use our apps. This may include information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
Payment information related to your financial relationship with us, such as the services and products we provide to you, your payment information, such as credit and debit card information (we do not store credit and debit card information on our system) and your payment history. Profile information such as your date of birth, gender, profession, income, hobbies, Facebook profile picture (if you sign-in via Facebook and authorise us to use your Facebook profile picture), marital status, number of children and nationality.
Shared information such as photos shared with other user of our websites and apps. Product/Service usage information related to the services we provide to you, including:
- Information about your redemption of our offers; and
- How you use your devices to access our websites and apps, including the screens you visit and searches you make.
- Third party partner information related to how you use our third party partners, such as your reviews of our merchant partners.
- Your communications with us by social media, e-mail, electronic messages and other electronic and non-electronic communications.
- Your Networks and Connections made available to us, depending on the permissions you have granted, from your mobile and desktop devices' address book contacts, Facebook friends list, and other social media such as Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Device and Settings Information from or about the computers, phones or other devices where you install or access our products or services, depending on the permissions you have granted us. We collect your device attributes such as:
- The make and model (mobile phones only);
- The operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, and device identifiers;
- Device locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals; and
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address. We further will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
- access or use the Site;
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- provide information to enroll or participate in Other Programs provided on behalf of, or together with, Merchants;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
- provide information to our Merchants.
- We may automatically collect information through automatic data collection and tracking technologies when you use our products or services, or interact with our websites or apps.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling our websites and apps to provide certain of your requested services.
- Category 2: Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect anonymous information on the users of our websites and apps to enable us to improve the operation of our websites and apps. For example, we utilise cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at and browse or use our websites, and highlight improvement areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing. The data stored by these cookies does not include personal details from which an individual's identity can be established.
- Category 3: Functionality cookies. These cookies retain choices you make such as member ID, email ID and other preferences in order to help you avoid having to re-enter the information as you navigate through our websites, including the shopping cart.
- Category 4: Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to allow us to provide advertising relevant to you and your interests. The cookies retain information about the websites you have visited. This information is shared with other parties such as advertisers on an anonymous basis. Your personally identifiable information such as your name and address is not shared with such third parties. For example we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised advertisements when you visit certain third party websites.
- Web beacons: Pages of our websites, apps and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and collect other related website and app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Log files: We may use log files to capture your activities on our apps as they interact with our websites. Information captured in such log files may include the types of content you view or engage with and the frequency or duration of your activities.
- We obtain information from outside sources like our business partners, and marketing mailing lists.
Third-party information collection
- We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers
- Device Data: You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain Device Data with DUBL’UP, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. E-mails from Dubl’up(s)
- If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from us, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
2. How Dubl'upTM Uses Information
We (or our Merchants on our behalf), use information collected by us from you as described in this Privacy Statement to:
- Present our websites, apps and their contents to you, and provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Provide, improve and develop our offers and services to help you get the most value out of the products you purchase, including maximizing the savings you achieve from using the products.
- Communicate with you about our services and respond to you when you contact us.
- Display and measure our advertisements and services so we can show you relevant advertisements and measure the effectiveness of our advertisements and reach of our products and services.
- Promote security by using the information collected to verify accounts and activity to promote security on our websites and apps.
3. When and Why DUBL’UP Discloses Information
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our websites and apps and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns in order to better manage the demands on our network infrastructure.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our websites and apps according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use our websites and apps.
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
- Provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from us and our Merchants;
- Facilitate and fulfil services availed on the Site;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Merchants;
- Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
We may also use your information to contact you about offers and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. We (or our Merchants on our behalf) may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
- with our Merchants to provide services for you;
- to report or collect on debts owed to us or our Merchants;
- with relevant Merchants:
- o who offer you products and services;
- o to facilitate a direct relationship with you;
- o to enable electronic communications with you on your subscription with us, purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
- o to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a Dubl'upTM Offer/Coupon offered by Merchant or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or Other Programs sponsored or offered through Dubl'upTM;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Merchants, or as part of legal proceedings affecting DUBL’UP;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the Goa, India and other states where we operate; or We encourage Merchants to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of Personal Information obtained through Dubl'upTM is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
- for the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
- with Merchants for their own analysis and research;
- to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
- with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants on the Site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
4. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can access, update and delete your information you provided to us by managing this information through your online account or sending us an email at support@theDubl'upTM .com. Keeping your Personal Information current helps ensure that we, our Affiliates and Merchants offer you the offers that are most relevant to you.
If you want to deactivate your Dubl'upTM account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, deactivating your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Despite you having deleted your account, we shall retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our records, legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Social Networks
Social Community Areas The Site may be accessible through or contain connections to areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review products and merchants, and submit media content. Prior to posting in these areas, please read our Terms and Conditions carefully. All the information you post may be accessible to anyone with Internet access, and any Personal Information you include in your posting may be read, collected, and used by others. We recommend that you do not post any Personal Information in the social community areas.
6. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Dubl'upTM through your interaction with the Site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site and Other Programs may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our Merchants may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
7. Children’s Privacy
Dubl'upTM does not intend that any portion of the Site will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18, and such use is prohibited. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By using Dubl'upTM, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account, avail subscription and Merchant offerings through the Site.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 if such information is provided without legal parental or guardian consent. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our websites or apps, or on or through any of their features register on the websites or apps, make any purchases through our websites or apps, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our websites or apps or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use without legal parental or guardian consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
9. Your choices about our collection, use and disclosure of your information
Location information. You can choose whether or not to allow our apps to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our apps may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Promotional offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into our websites or apps and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product or service purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
10. Glossary of Terms
Cookie means a unique identifier, usually made up of small bits of text or code. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
Device Data means information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Site, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
Non-Identifying Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data. Non-Identifying Information may be derived from Personal Information.
Online Communities means, collectively, our social networking pages or accounts, forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other methods of communication that may be offered on or linked through the Site.
Other Sources means sources of information that legally provide Dubl'upTM with your information, and which are outside the scope of this Privacy Statement at the time of collection. Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This includes the following types of information:
Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications. Third-Party Ad-Servers means Vendors and other third parties that provide the technology to place ads on websites and track ad performance.